Star Mag Wheels - Palace On Wheels Rail - Lose The Training Wheels.
Star Mag Wheels
- Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- (mag wheel) Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- (of a movie, play, or other show) Have (someone) as a principal performer
- (of a performer) Have a principal role in a movie, play, or other show
- (of a person) Perform brilliantly or prominently in a particular endeavor or event
- leading(p): indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
Lone Star Impy Jaguar MK X
Lone Star are one of the dozens of companies that existed in the 50's and 60's that made a variety of toys, the brand are commonly associated with toy guns but also did a range of well detailed small scale models. Most of the early models featured opening doors, boots and bonnets, as well as suspension, jewelled headlamps and on some models steering! Like many 60's die cast manufacturers, they adapted to fit low friction mag type wheels in direct response to Mattels Hot Wheels who where storming the market with their thin axled models which not only travelled incredibly fast but were finished in bright 'spectraflame' metallic colours. Even though Lone Star changed their wheels and introduced new models like the Lotus Europa and the ultra desirable and my personal holy grail of models - the Vauxhall Firenza, the brand suffered from the onslaught of not only Hot Wheels but also Matchboxes dominace, and their quality and model choices drastically went down hill and sadily ceased making model cars in this scale in the late 70's.
My hero, my older cousin Jimmy~
This is a scan of a Polariod of Jim. He was a star baseball player at Green High School in Greensburg, Ohio. He worked at the local IGA store, and had his sweet LeMans with the mag wheels. Jimmy suffered a brain anyurisum August of 1971. I was only 12 years old, but I remember everyone from Green High paying their respects to him. Girls leaning down to kiss him, guys crying, so sad to see the loss of a friend. Jimmy was so cool. I remember his room. The poster of The Who's "Live at Leeds" LP tacked on the wall. The cool car models he'd built. Jimmy had everything going for him. I sometimes wonder why he was taken so young. And I'm still here.
See also: beadlock truck wheels hot wheels race chicken tractor wheels south on two wheels hot wheels online price guide plastic wheel covers totally me pottery wheel 18 wheels of steel haulin keygen 18 wheels of steel bus mods
Copyright © ABRASIVE WHEELS BLACK LEATHER GIRL All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.